Share this page:

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

5 years 9 months ago #4135 by Finnie Flores
Hi Igor,

Might be best to cancel the summer calls given vacation time.

Finnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #4134 by Igor Sirkovich
Hello Everyone,

We had only two people on the last call (myself included) and I'm wondering if there is any interest to keep our summer meetings on or we should take time off, similar to some other FHIR streams, and resume our meetings in September.

Our currently planned meetings, which we might consider cancelling, are on July 27, August 10, August 24.

5 years 9 months ago #4085 by Igor Sirkovich
Please note the our call today is cancelled. Sorry for the late notice. Please join our next call on Friday, July 13. I've extended the repeating event to the end of this year - please download the new iCal file to update your calendar.

5 years 9 months ago #4084 by Igor Sirkovich
If a project has its own space on Simplifier, the extension can be added there, but it would have limited exposure.

My suggestion would be to repurpose our Canadian URIs registry to "Canadian URIs and Extensions" registry (utilizing both namingSystem and StructureDefinition resources). We can discuss this with Infoway at one of our next meetings.

5 years 9 months ago #4080 by Alexander Goel
My understanding was that they should be projects under the Canadian Registry

5 years 9 months ago #4079 by Shamil Nizamov
Well, extensions are obviously should be in Canadian registry on Simplifier, but where? Once we agreed that Simplifier is the tool by default for our registries I'm guessing that everyone has this in mind and we are not talking about other possible registries (e.g. ART-DECOR).

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.