As the Canadian affiliate of international Standards Development Organizations (SDOs), the Infoway Standards Centre is Canada's sole source and access point for licensed international and Canadian health information standards.
Learn more about health information standards, access the latest releases, and join the various communities to participate in discussions, webinars and stay up to date on projects in Canada.
Standards Regular Release Schedule
- Canadian Edition of SNOMED CT: March 31 & September 30
- Canadian Clinical Drug Data Set: Monthly
- LOINC® International: February & August
- pCLOCD: March 31 & September 30
- SNOMED CT International Releases: January 31 & July 31
- Subset Maintenance: March 31
- Subsets to support PrescribeIT: Monthly
- Subscription services and other updates to the Terminology Gateway (as required).