COVID-19 Surveillance: Single source for all SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 LOINC content, includes both released and pre-release terms. Content is updated as new terms are created and pre-released.
Infoway's Standards Resources for COVID-19 contains regularly updated information on terminology changes in support of the Coronavirus outbreak.
LOINC® is the largest reference terminology used for Laboratory and Clinical observations in Canada today. The pan-Canadian LOINC Observation Code Database (pCLOCD) is a Canadian constraint of the larger LOINC terminology and includes example pan-Canadian names for jurisdictional lab viewers and recommended units of measure for use in Canada.
pCLOCD releases contains codes that are specific to use in Canada and is maintained by Canada Health Infoway. It is released on March 31 and September 30 of each year.
The LOINC release contains international content and is maintained by Regenstrief Institute and released in February and August of each year.
Download Latest Releases
- pCLOCD Release Notes
- International LOINC release
- Preview the scope of the next International LOINC release
- Preview the scope of the next pCLOCD release
- UCUM (The Unified Code for Units of Measure)
Participate in Communities
Implementation Guidelines & Resources
LOINC MappingpCLOCD Release Notes
- LOINC Mapping: Lessons Learned
- LOINC Mapping: Developing Mapping Principles
- LOINC Mapping: Managing LIS Test Catalogues
- LOINC Mapping: Maintenance of Maps
- Mapping FAQs
- Guidance for Trending Lab Tests
- Guide for Using LOINC Microbiology Terms
- Laboratory Viewer Naming Guiding Principles and Rules
- LOINC Document Types