HL7® standards are messaging and document standards, the “couriers” that enable the electronic sharing of clinical information between different healthcare information systems.
Download Latest Releases
Participate in Communities
- Infoway HL7 Release schedule and policies
- What are the HL7 Standards?
- HL7 Canada Terms of Reference
- HL7 Frequently Asked Questions
- Object Identifiers (OIDs)
- Standards Knowledge Management Tool (SKMT)
- pan-Canadian Glossary
- CDA Basics
- HL7 Basics
- HL7 International Training and Education
- HL7 International Confluence pages