Greetings folks. A gentle reminder of the upcoming Sex-Gender WG meeting on February 23, 2021.
1. Welcome and Acknowledgement
2. Purpose of Infoway Sex and Gender Working Group
3. Discussion – Fernand Comeau. LGBTQS Secretariat
4. Presentation – France-Pascale Ménard and Elena Prokopenko. StatCan – Centre for Gender, Diversity and Inclusion Studies
5. Presentation – Karen Courtney. University of Victoria – 2021 Planning Activities
6. Group Discussion and/or Questions
7. Meeting Schedule
This is an open group, so we welcome community members, organizations, professionals and people with lived experience. If you have not registered for the meeting, please do so using the following link: https://infoway-inforoute.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcpduCqrz4qGtA0xOjmyRPlagavQoh2vt3N
Also, many of you will recall reviewing a manuscript for our rapid review of grey literature. I am happy to report that this was published yesterday. Congratulations and many thanks to those who continue to contribute. We are very grateful for your time, your effort and your commitment. Please share. It is open access.
Davison K, Queen R, Lau F, Antonio M
Culturally Competent Gender, Sex, and Sexual Orientation Information Practices and Electronic Health Records: Rapid Review
JMIR Med Inform 2021;9(2):e25467