- Tools and Solutions
Convert to PDF Print page New page Edit page
- 1.1. InfoCentral helps connect knowledge, standards, tools and solutions with potential and existing users and enables collaboration for communities of practice.
- 1.2. InfoCentral is a dynamic online community across two interconnected sites:
- 1.3. InfoCentral Wiki This Site!
- 1.4. InfoCentralNEW
- 1.5. Would you like access to InfoCentral?
- 1.6. Looking to login to the wiki?
- 1.7. Forgot your password?
- 1.8. Looking for access to Infoway Communities or Discussion Groups?
- 1.9. Questions or Problems?
- 2. Single sign-on NEW
Table of contents
Single sign-on NEW
If you have never logged into InfoScribe, Message Remixer or InfoRMS you will need to request access and you will be limited to guest access until your request is approved.
Are you an interested Canadian looking for digital health solutions or access to your health records?
Infoway, and the InfoCentral platform, do not collect personal health information or direct access to digital health solutions. To find out more about digital health in Canada visit www.betterhealthtogether.ca.
Easier access to Standards
No membership required.
From Clinical Requirements to Specifications
InfoScribe is an online solution that allows teams to collaboratively create, discuss, and publish clinical requirements and specifications.Try it now
Looking for InfoCentral's collaboration platform?
Explore the list of working groups and communities for ones that mach your interests.