The Health Analytics Community is pleased to host May Tuason, RN and Director, Clinical Architecture & Innovation, PHSA, as she provides an overview of BC’s provincial vaccine management solution, ImmsBC.
Just weeks before BC was set to begin offering the life-saving COVID-19 vaccine to its citizens, BC launched a cloud-based solution that supported the following capabilities not available in the Health sector before the campaign:
• Online and telephone-based vaccine registration
• Online secure appointment booking
• Citizen email and/or SMS notifications for appointment confirmations, reminders and after-care instructions
• Central vaccine inventory management
• Common vaccine administration documentation system for pharmacies, health authority health units and GP’s offices; and
• Central reporting for vaccine program operations towards the program becoming a true learning system
This presentation will share evaluation outcomes, key metrics and critical success factors behind the success of ImmsBC and BC’s COVID-19 vaccine campaign.
Please visit Health Analytics (infoway-inforoute.ca) to register for this event!
See you there,