Infoway's Standards Resources for COVID-19 contains regularly updated information on terminology changes in support of the Coronavirus outbreak.
SNOMED CT is the largest and most comprehensive clinical reference terminology in the world.
The SNOMED CT Canadian Edition* contains content that is specific to Canadian use contexts and is maintained by Canada Health Infoway. It is released in March and September of each year.
The International Release of SNOMED CT contains international content and is maintained by SNOMED International released on January 31 and July 31 of each year.
Download Latest Releases
Participate in Communities
Browse and Download Subsets
- Canadian Immunization Subsets Update Release Notes
- PrescribeIT™ Subsets Release Notes
- Primary Health Care (PHC) Subsets Release Notes
Implementation Guidelines & Resources
Canadian Editorial Guidelines
- Microorganism Editorial Guidelines
- Canadian Editorial Guidelines for Clinical Diagnostic Imaging Procedures
- Canadian Immunization Editorial Guidelines
- General Canadian English Editorial Guidelines
*The CA Edition is reconciled with the most recent International release and includes the CA French, CA English, Common French extensions and SNOMED CT Subsets.