Infoway's Standards Resources for COVID-19 contains regularly updated information on terminology changes in support of the Coronavirus outbreak.
SNOMED CT is the largest and most comprehensive clinical reference terminology in the world.
The SNOMED CT Canadian Edition is reconciled with the most recent International monthly release and includes the CA French, CA English, and CA Subsets. This is the Edition to implement as it contains content that is specific to Canadian use contexts and is maintained by Canada Health Infoway. It is released quarterly in February, May, August and November of each year.
The SNOMED CT International Edition contains international content. It is maintained by SNOMED International and it is release monthly on the first of each month.
Download Latest Releases
Participate in Communities
Browse and Download Subsets
- Canadian Immunization Subsets Update Release Notes
- PrescribeIT™ Subsets Release Notes
- Primary Health Care (PHC) Subsets Release Notes
Implementation Guidelines & Resources
Canadian Editorial Guidelines
- Microorganism Editorial Guidelines
- Canadian Immunization Editorial Guidelines
- General Canadian English Editorial Guidelines
- SNOMED CT Starter Tutorial and Education Resources Guide
- SNOMED CT Starter Guide
- SNOMED CT Starter Guide (French)
- What is SNOMED CT?
- Benefits of SNOMED CT
- User Interface Design Guidelines
- SNOMED International Document Library
- SNOMED International e-Learning Platform
- International and Canadian Release Schedule and Policies