SNOMED CT® is the largest and most comprehensive medical terminology in the world.
The SNOMED CT Canadian Edition* contains concepts that are specific to use in Canada and is maintained by Canada Health Infoway. It is released on April 30 and October 31 of each year.
The International release of SNOMED CT contains international content and is maintained by SNOMED International and released on January 31 and July 31 of each year.
Download Latest Releases
Participate in Communities
Browse and Download Subsets
- Canadian Immunization Subsets Update Release Notes
- PrescribeIT™ Subsets Release Notes
- Primary Health Care (PHC) Subsets Release Notes
Implementation Guidelines & Resources
Canadian Editorial Guidelines
- Microorganism Editorial Guidelines
- Canadian Editorial Guidelines for Clinical Diagnostic Imaging Procedures
- Canadian Immunization Editorial Guidelines
- General Canadian English Editorial Guidelines
*A national Edition is the combination of a National Extension with the SNOMED CT International Edition