Share this page:

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

6 years 6 months ago #3154 by Shamil Nizamov
Hi Joel,

Let's make it permanent why not. As the administrator you may reassign this role to someone else (by granting the admin rights to that person).
I'm about to test some simple FHIR client to understand how things work there to begin with.

Regards,
Shamil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #3152 by Joel Francis
Hi Shamil,

I received your request to join the group. Unfortunately, this was just a test account setup during the presentation of the Tocuhstone project at the WGM. Is there anything in particular you were looking for?

-Joel

6 years 6 months ago #3151 by Shamil Nizamov
I wonder who is the admin of the Canada Health Infoway group in Touchstone, unless this is a top secret. : )

6 years 6 months ago #3137 by Igor Sirkovich
All, please join our next meeting on October 13: our special guests from Aegis will give us a presentation on the proper ways to test FHIR implementations and on the use of their FHIR testing tool Touchstone (which has both free and commercial offerings).

6 years 6 months ago #3136 by Igor Sirkovich
Hi Janice, Lloyd had briefly walked us through SDC on FHIR at our last meeting on September 29. If there is an interest to dive deeper into this topic, please post the question on the forum and we will try to schedule a follow up discussion (and a repetition fo the walk through if necessary) at one of our upcoming meetings.

jspence wrote: Hello Igor,

I think it would be of value to hear about the FHIR SDC as I believe this might be leveraged for Synoptic Reporting in Ontario.

Thanks

6 years 6 months ago #3126 by Janice Spence
Hello Igor,

I think it would be of value to hear about the FHIR SDC as I believe this might be leveraged for Synoptic Reporting in Ontario.

Thanks

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.