Share this page:

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

6 years 7 months ago #3035 by Lloyd Mckenzie
I help maintain the IGPublisher and have used it for 5-6 projects) and I also wrote the SDC spec. I'm happy to talk to both, though I'll still be at the HL7 WGM this coming Friday. (So I guess I can report on that too.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #3034 by Igor Sirkovich
Hello Everyone,

At our meeting last Friday, we had discussed a few topics:
  1. We would like to ask everyone to suggest new important topics you would like to discuss at our future meetings. One of the topics I was thinking about is database design approaches: for brand new FHIR based solutions and for legacy system FHIR adapters. Please post here to let us know if you have an interest in this topic
  2. As per Shamil's message below, there is an interest to discuss/define guidance for developing FHIR implementation guides and using FHIR IG Publishing tool. If anyone has experience generating IGs using FHIR IG Publisher, we will appreciate if you can use one of our next meetings to go over the end to end process.
  3. If anyone has any experience with the Structured Data Capture using FHIR or if you know about any project in Canada or internationally, please post this information on our forum as there is an interest to discuss this topic at one of our next meetings
  4. We will work with Infoway on a registry of FHIR based projects across Canada. If you know about projects, please post here. We have a number of such projects in Ontario: Medications, Immunizations, Client Registry, Provider Registry, eConsult, Labs and probably more (I might have missed some).

Igor

6 years 7 months ago #3024 by Shamil Nizamov
Suggested topic for Solution Architecture and Tooling WGs: is to provide guidance for developing FHIR implementation guides, and using FHIR IG Publishing tool.

6 years 7 months ago #3023 by Igor Sirkovich
Thank you Randy! This is very helpful.

rnonay wrote: Hi Igor,

Sorry - I have been OOO for most of this month, and didn't see this note until today...

To use your example, there would be an identifier for the hospital (as a whole), as well as separate identifiers for each sub site on the hospital.

At present, we don't have an OID specifically for organizations separate from ca-abDSLID.

Randy

6 years 7 months ago #2994 by Attila Farkas
Hi Alex, no there isn't. Igor announced it a few days back on grounds that the agenda was slim and it was the last long weekend of the summer. Resume next week. Enjoy the weekend,

Attila

6 years 7 months ago #2992 by Alexander Goel
Hi,

Is there a solution architecture meeting today?

Alex

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.