Share this page:

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

6 years 5 months ago #3231 by External Standards
Hi Igor,

Could you confirm if the Solution Architecture work stream meeting on Friday, November 3rd will be recorded? A few of my colleagues at CIHI won't be able to attend due to meeting conflicts and would like be able to view the recording.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 5 months ago #3228 by Igor Sirkovich
On Friday, November 3, our special guest Jason Walonoski will be presenting two MITRE's open source tools: Crucible web application for testing FHIR servers and Synthea - Synthetic Patient Population Simulator that generates realistic (but not real), patient data and associated health records in a variety of formats.

6 years 5 months ago #3204 by Igor Sirkovich
Please note that today's meeting is cancelled. See you all next Friday, November 3.

6 years 6 months ago #3199 by Igor Sirkovich
Hello Everyone,

Please let me know if you have any topic for our call on October 27.

I've got a conflicting meeting and since we don't have any topic on our agenda, other than a discussion of our future topics, I think to cancel this call.

6 years 6 months ago #3193 by Igor Sirkovich
You can see the recording of the FHIR Testing / Touchstone tool presentation at vimeo.com/238599253

I will upload and post a link to the recording of the SmileCDR presentation in a few days.

6 years 6 months ago #3159 by Igor Sirkovich
Hello Everyone, please join us on Friday, October 20 at 2 pm, for a technical presentation of SmileCDR (a FHIR-Based Clinical Data Repository As A Service) by James Agnew, the creator of HAPI.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.