Share this page:

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

6 years 7 months ago #3125 by Igor Sirkovich
This is a reminder that we don't have a meeting today, but you are welcome to join the Tooling meeting at 11 am at zoom.us/j/368652899 to learn about the Canadian FHIR Registry.

We will host a FHIR Testing presentation by Aegis/Touchstone next Friday, October 13 and I'm trying to schedule a SmileCDR presentation on either October 20 or 27.

Please suggest other topics to be included in the agenda of our upcoming meetings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #3123 by Igor Sirkovich
Please note that the meeting on Friday, October 6th is cancelled. Instead please attend a Tooling meeting at 11:00-12:00, which is dedicated to the FHIR Registry.

As per our discussion last Friday, I'm trying to schedule technical presentations of SmileCDR (FHIR-Based Clinical Data Repository as a Service) and Touchstone (FHIR Testing as a Service). Please stay tuned. Once it's done, I will try to also schedule presentations of Furore Vonk and FHIRbase/AidBox FHIR servers.

Please suggest other topics to be included in the agenda of our upcoming meetings.

6 years 7 months ago #3114 by Joel Francis

6 years 7 months ago #3113 by Thomas Zhou
Hi Igor and everyone,

Lloyd mentioned that the registry server of FHIR is open for testing. And the URL is given.

What I recorded is: Us.registry.FHIR.org.

But It cannot be found by google.

I just wonder if I wrote it down wrongly.

Could anyone clarify the URL of FHIR registry again?

Best Regards,
Thomas

6 years 7 months ago #3085 by Shamil Nizamov
Igor, thank you for uploading the video.

I would like to show how I generate IGs, but whereas the built process is successful it does not generate anything. :)
FYI: I'm not using spreadsheets.

6 years 7 months ago #3084 by Igor Sirkovich
I would like to thank Lloyd for providing us with the update from the HL7 Working Group meeting in San Diego and for the great FHIR IG Publisher walkthrough (see a link to the video recording below).

I'm wondering if anyone would be interested to take a few sample FHIR profiles and web pages and try to generate an IG during our next meeting on Friday, September 29.

I'm also wondering if there is still an interest to ask Lloyd to present FHIR SDC (Structured Data Capture).

Useful links:
Video recording of Lloyd's IG Publisher walkthrough
FHIR IG Publisher Documentation
FHIR Product Director’s Report from 2017 Sept (San Diego) Meeting

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.