Share this page:

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

6 years 2 months ago #3543 by Shamil Nizamov
I'd say I have enough experience with Mirth Connect starting v3.0 but just pure Mirth demonstration will not be quite helpful in my mind. It's like showing an empty MS Visual Studio with no code it in. What would be helpful, I think, is to try to build a simplified FHIR server on Mirth used in conjunction with OAuth server to handle SMART on FHIR requests. Please contact me directly to discuss details what is feasible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #3542 by Tue Hoang
Hello Shamil, I would like to assist with the Mirth presentation. Have you installed or tried with any Mirth channel yet? I am looking forward to cooperating with you.

6 years 2 months ago #3539 by Igor Sirkovich
Hello Everyone,

The presentation of OTN's (Ontario telemedicine Network) eConsult solution by Kenny Liang has been rescheduled to February 23rd.

I've got a conflicting meeting today and won't be able to attend our bi-weekly teleconference. Also, I believe a number of the group members are traveling to New Orleans today for the FHIR Connectathon and HL7 Working Group Meeting.

Please let me know if anyone is interested to keep the meeting today and to lead the discussion. Otherwise, we would cancel and regroup in 2 weeks on February 9th.

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #3511 by Shamil Nizamov
I volunteered to cover the Mirth Connect side.
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Shamil Nizamov.

6 years 3 months ago #3510 by Igor Sirkovich
At our meeting last Friday, a few group members had expressed an interest to explore use of Mirth Connect as a Facade for SMART on FHIR. Please let me know if you need any help connecting with each other.

6 years 4 months ago #3393 by Igor Sirkovich
Hello All,

We take a break from the meetings for the winter holidays. Our meetings will resume on Friday, January 12 at 2 pm and from there, will be scheduled to every other week, alternating Fridays with the Smart on FHIR stream.

Please join the Smart on FHIR meetings on December 15 and January 5.

The recordings of the two latest presentations have been uploaded on Vimeo:
FHIRbase & AidBox
OntarioMD HRM

Happy Holidays and a Prosperous New Year!

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.