Share this page:

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

4 years 7 months ago #5272 by Igor Sirkovich
Thank you Ken for leading this. I will do my best to join the meeting, but most likely, I won't be able to.

Just a friendly reminder: if you are aware of any Canadian "Intelligent EHR" Initiatives, please provide this information to Dr. Marion Lyver her ISO TC215 work. Another reminder is to provide feedback to Ron Parker on the proposed FHIR Community Process and release timetable for R5 .

Alam and Kinson, welcome to the FHIR Solution Architecture group!

Kinson, as Ken has mentioned, we would need to ask a permission of Joel and Alex to share the recording (usually, we upload on Vimeo and then share the link). I believe Zoom allows participants to record locally for personal use, assuming a consent is received from all other participants.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #5271 by Ken Sinn
The Zoom meeting should have a recording function; the session is opened by Igor, but he has asked me to chair this week in his absence.

Will leave it to Joel and Alex to decide if the presentation can be made available after the call.

kinsonho wrote: Will the zoom session be recorded and made available later, together with the presentation?

4 years 7 months ago #5270 by Kinson Ho
Will the zoom session be recorded and made available later, together with the presentation?

4 years 7 months ago #5268 by Lloyd Mckenzie
Ok. It would be great if someone from the IHE project could join one of our SDC calls (Thursdays, 5 Eastern) to discuss the work. HL7 is currently targeting the publication of a new version of SDC sometime this fall.

4 years 7 months ago #5267 by Alexander Goel
Hi Lloyd, we're looking at creating interoperability between IHE SDC and FHIR to enable data use. As you're aware IHE SDC and FHIR SDC were developed in conjunction, but split some years ago in development. IHE SDC is now being implemented as the standard for cancer pathology checklists. We are trying to ensure that data that can be captured in these pathology checklists, and other IHE SDC forms can be interoperable with other data that may exist in FHIR, including data that may be captured using FHIR SDC

4 years 7 months ago #5265 by Alam Hallan
Noted.
Thank you!

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.