Share this page:

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

4 years 7 months ago #5303 by Joel Francis
If I don't make it as well, I vote in favour of Ken!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #5301 by Finnie Flores
If I don't make it at the next meeting, my vote is yes!

Finnie

4 years 7 months ago #5299 by Igor Sirkovich
Dear members of the Canadian FHIR community,

I would like to nominate Ken Sinn to be a Co-Chair of the FHIR Solution Architecture group.

At our next meeting on September 20th, I will ask the group members to vote.

4 years 7 months ago #5276 by Ken Sinn
Thanks again to Alex and Joel for the education and informative presentation.

2019-09-06 FHIR Solution Architecture Work Stream Minutes:

Attendees:
  • Ken Sinn
  • Joel Francis
  • Alam Hallan
  • Thomas Zhou
  • Alex Goel
  • Moazzam Khan
  • Natalya Pogrebetsky
  • Radhika Verma
  • Cindy Jiang
  • Rita Pyle
  • Sue Schneider
  • Harsh Sharma
  • Sisira De Silva
  • Shamil Nizamov
Minutes:

Alex Goel and Joel Francis presented their IHE SDC on FHIR presentation, with a PDF made available after the call.
Recordings of the Zoom Meeting may be available, pending Igor making them available on Vimeo when he is able to.

Questions/Answers during the presentation:
  • The output format from the SDC forms will be in some flavour of XML response, or as a URL representation (which follows a slightly different workflow, but works better for lower-performance computing/rendering environments)
  • "Tagging" as mentioned on an early slide is not FHIR Security Labelling; to Joel's knowledge, nobody in Canada is currently using FHIR Security Labels to tag resources. "Tagging" refers to applying reference IDs to resources, to enable traceability between Observations, DocumentReferences, and the SDC FormInstances/FormInstanceVersions.
  • Regarding alignment/interoperability between IHE SDC and the FHIR SDC IG, Alex and Lloyd will be discussion opportunities for a certain level of interoperability between the two approaches
  • There are plans for Alex to engage with the authors of the FHIR mCODE IG to see how CAP Cancer Checklist SDC answers could be mapped to mCODE profiles of Observations

goelalex wrote: Thanks to those who were able to attend today's presentation on SDC on FHIR! If you weren't able to attend you can find a PDF of the presentation here: SDC on FHIR by Joel Francis and Alex goel

Please come find us at the HL7 Connectathon in Atlanta if you're interested in learning more.We're part of the Public Health Testing Track

4 years 7 months ago #5275 by Alexander Goel
Thanks to those who were able to attend today's presentation on SDC on FHIR! If you weren't able to attend you can find a PDF of the presentation here: SDC on FHIR by Joel Francis and Alex goel

Please come find us at the HL7 Connectathon in Atlanta if you're interested in learning more.We're part of the Public Health Testing Track

4 years 7 months ago #5274 by Alexander Goel
As long as no one on the call has any issues, Joel and I would like to record the session to be made available later.

Alex

isirkovich wrote: Thank you Ken for leading this. I will do my best to join the meeting, but most likely, I won't be able to.

Just a friendly reminder: if you are aware of any Canadian "Intelligent EHR" Initiatives, please provide this information to Dr. Marion Lyver her ISO TC215 work. Another reminder is to provide feedback to Ron Parker on the proposed FHIR Community Process and release timetable for R5 .

Alam and Kinson, welcome to the FHIR Solution Architecture group!

Kinson, as Ken has mentioned, we would need to ask a permission of Joel and Alex to share the recording (usually, we upload on Vimeo and then share the link). I believe Zoom allows participants to record locally for personal use, assuming a consent is received from all other participants.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.