Upon first login after March 31, 2024, all Infoway Account users will be required to reconfirm acceptance of the Terms of Use and License Agreements. Learn More >

Share this page:

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

6 years 11 months ago #2470 by Olga Likhodi
Hi, the information system I work for is looking to standardize it’s databases by using a unique identifier for Ontario PHUs (Public Health Units). Is there any URIs in FHIR yet? If not, what our course of action should be? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #2446 by Lloyd Mckenzie
Or columns to put "temporary" URIs in and a separate column for the "official" URI - once we have a process for agreeing on what "official" is?

6 years 11 months ago #2445 by Chris Mota
Agreed, however, in the interim I assume that we should be aligned on their usage rather than assume there is nothing in play at the moment?
(These values are actually being used in the real world)

Perhaps the spreadsheet should be enhanced to include a status of the URI? Proposed, Temporary, Official?

6 years 11 months ago #2444 by Natalya Pogrebetsky
Chris,

The URIs that you added are temporary URIs (placeholders) defined by eHealth Ontario. We are planning to change them once individual provinces decide on their own HCN and Licence URIs.

Natalya

6 years 11 months ago #2441 by Chris Mota
I have updated the spreadsheet to include the following for the remaining provinces and territories:
1) HCN URIs
2) Physician URIs
3) Nurse URIs

6 years 11 months ago #2440 by Natalya Pogrebetsky
Hello everyone,

I would like to propose for the next meeting try to define URIs for the HCN for all provinces. Currently in the spreadsheet published on the forum I found only Ontario HCN.

Thanks,
Natalya

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.