Share this page:

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

6 years 11 months ago #2552 by Igor Sirkovich
Please note that the meeting today has been cancelled. Please keep posting your availability on the Doodle poll to help us planning our next meetings in May.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #2550 by Igor Sirkovich
Only 3 people have confirmed their availability for the meeting today.
If we don't get more confirmations or urgent topics for discussion by 1 pm, I would suggest to cancel this meeting.

6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #2545 by Igor Sirkovich
Hello Solution Architecture team. We had very little participation last Friday. I suspect that some people might not have the latest schedule of meetings in their calendars. If so, please download the latest iCalendar (.ics) file from InfoCentral and load it into your calendar.

I'm not sure how many members will be attending the HL7 working group meeting in Madrid and won't be able to join us on May 5 & 12. probably, we would need to cancel some meetings.

I've created a Doodle poll - please indicate your availability for meetings over the next 3 weeks.

On a different note, I've added a NamingSystem sheet to our URIs spreadsheet where columns are aligned with FHIR NamingSystem resource. For the repeating uniqueId, I've created a flat structure with 3 repetitions (e.g., current URI, deprecated URI and OID). If necessary, we can add more repetitions in the future. I've added 3 rows to see how this new structure would work for our existing URIs and OIDs.

A few things I would like to discuss:
1. I wold like to discuss naming convention for URIs. We've got a requirement to have it fully spelled out and parseable, to enable consumer systems to parse and present a human readable of the URIs without a need to retrieve it from the NamingSystem or any lookup table. I'm not sure how reasonable this request is, but I think it's doable. This is one of the reasons why I propose some changes to our Ontario URI: e.g. change ".../ca-on-patient-hcn" to fully spelled out ".../ca-on-patient-health-card-number"
2. Type doesn't seem to have good choice of codes to indicate all the URI types we would need
3. We would need to make a decision on the set of Jurisdiction codes we would use for URI

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

Regards,
Igor
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Igor Sirkovich.

6 years 11 months ago #2530 by Igor Sirkovich
Hello Everyone, the weekly meeting is in progress. Please feel free to join.

6 years 11 months ago #2502 by Igor Sirkovich
Hi Olga, the links to the NamingSystem, StructureDefinition and other resources on eHealth Ontario domain are not resolvable yet (hopefully, they will be in the near future). That means you are able to use the URIs, e.g. ehealthontario.ca/API/FHIR/NamingSystem/ca-on-panorama-phu-id in the FHIR messages to uniquely identify PHU Identifiers (or any other identifiers, e.g. CPSO license numbers), but you cannot use these URIs in your API calls to get their information.

6 years 11 months ago #2501 by Olga Likhodi
Hi Igor,
thank you very much for the answer, very helpful.
The link in eHealth is not opening for me, I think because I need an account with eHealth.
Whom do I contact to apply for one?
Kind regards,
Olga

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.