Share this page:

map-pin Solution Architecture work stream

7 years 3 weeks ago #2420 by Finnie Flores
Hi Igor,

Thanks for starting this. I added a few code systems that we've recently assigned.

Finnie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 weeks ago #2417 by Igor Sirkovich
I've created a Google sheet for the Canadian Registry of FHIR URIs and have started populating it with URIs we've assigned in Ontario.

Please feel free to add URIs assigned by other jurisdictions and projects: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-KuJ2SzuUPklQSkzYgdlK4A7ROlZcXaKr6f6UP9wR4s

Igor

7 years 3 weeks ago #2406 by Igor Sirkovich
Thank you Lloyd! The document looks great and it aligns well with the group's work.

The review of this document will be our first and most important topic for the meeting tomorrow.

Just a reminder to everyone that our next meeting is on Friday, March 31 at 2 pm.

Igor

7 years 3 weeks ago #2382 by Lloyd Mckenzie
Hi everyone,

The draft Google document can be found here: docs.google.com/document/d/1ClF3XpIrE2FiIDG7K7VD3pPjOPx3T950Sfi1Ip8ORcU/edit?usp=sharing

Feel free to edit or add comments. I presume we'll talk about it on next Friday's call.

7 years 4 weeks ago #2379 by Igor Sirkovich
Thank you everyone who attended the meeting today. We've had a very productive discussion. I've uploaded the minutes, which would eventually become a draft of the URIs recommendations paper to the group's documents section:
FHIR URIs 2017-03-24

Please provide your comments and propose additional content to the URI recommendations document we've been working on.

Lloyd, we are looking forward to reviewing your paper and aligning with your recommendations.

We are going to start a Google Sheet with the current inventory of URIs assigned by Canadian projects. This Google Sheet will be publicly available as a read-only short-term Canadian URI Registry until we have a long term solution and process in place.

See you all next Friday at 2 pm.

Igor

7 years 4 weeks ago #2378 by Igor Sirkovich
Just a quick reminder that we have a meeting today at 2 pm.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.