Share this page:

file Happy New Year! Let's Start off the New Year with Introductions!

6 years 3 months ago #3457 by Kimberly Ghaney
Hi everyone,
I'm Kim Ghaney - Engagement/Implementation Manager for Eastern Health's Remote Patient Monitoring Program. We currently monitor and support patients with COPD, Heart failure and Diabetes Type II. Going forward, we plan to incorporate other chronic diseases, including mental health conditions, and scale up provincially to other health authorities.
I am a Registered Nurse by profession and currently work within the Healthcare Technology and Data Management Program at Eastern Health. I have a background in clinical efficiency, acute care management, and critical care.
Looking forward to interacting and learning from each other this year!
Kim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #3456 by Diane Gutiw
I will start with my intro!

My name is Diane Gutiw and I am currently a Director with CGI. I have been working in connected health solutions for over 25 years (public health, lab, acute care, EMR, homecare, EHR/HIAL, physician compensation, pharmacy, CDA/CDX/HL7 v2 & v3). I have a PhD in Information Technology Management with a specialization in Medical Expert System design and an MBA specializing in Digital Technologies. Most recently I have been working in analytics - developing strategies and road maps for analytic program development as well as data science and analysis of Big Data within the health sector. I have been co-chairing this group and the former Infoway Standards Collaborative Working group with Finnie Flores for over 4 years and look forward to another year of connecting with some of the most innovative people in healthcare across Canada.

6 years 3 months ago #3455 by Diane Gutiw
Hi Everyone

We have had a large number of new members join our community over the past month which is wonderful. We thought it may be a great way to kick off another year for our community by starting with everyone introducing themselves! Please take a moment to post your introduction in this Forum thread over the next couple of weeks.

We have some great topics and guest speakers lined up and we look forward to another year of collaboration!

Thanks
Diane Gutiw and Finnie Flores

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.