Upon first login after March 31, 2024, all Infoway Account users will be required to reconfirm acceptance of the Terms of Use and License Agreements. Learn More >

Share this page:

file Pan-Canadian Standardization of Health Information: Interoperability Governance and Services Model

3 years 10 months ago #5938 by Derek Ritz
Thanks, Andrea. This is important work, and I look forward to attending. :)
Stay well, everyone.
Derek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #5936 by Andrea MacLean
Dear IHE Canada Community members,

You may have seen that I will be sharing some information about the Infoway governance and services review work that we are undertaking next week at the HL7 Canada Council meeting (May 19 at 1300 hrs ET).

My original posting with event information can be found here: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/forum/221-health-level-seven-international-hl7/3338-pan-canadian-standardization-of-health-information-interoperability-governance-and-services-model

You are welcome to attend either the HL7 session or the session next month with the Health Terminologies community. Both of these sessions are open to everyone.

Hope to "see" you there.

Thank you.

Regards,

Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.