Share this page:

file Pan-Canadian Standardization of Health Information: Interoperability Governance and Services Model

3 years 11 months ago #5927 by Andrea MacLean
Canada Health Infoway is launching a project to determine what interoperability governance should look like in Canada and to do a review of our current products and services.

Ron Parker, our HL7 Canada Chair has kindly given me some time on the HL7 Canada Council meeting agenda on Tuesday May 19 at 1300 hrs ET to introduce the work to our InfoCentral community members.

Event details for the HL7 Canada Council meeting can be found here: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/event-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2020/05/19/3024/1300/hl7-canada-council-call

If you are not able to make this session, Marc L’Arrivee and Francis Lau, leaders of the Health Terminologies Community, have kindly afforded me some time to speak to this work again on Tuesday June 16 at 1100 hrs ET.

Event details for the Health Terminologies meeting can be found here: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/event-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2020/06/16/2752/1249/health-terminologies-community-monthly-meeting

Both meetings are open to everyone. I look forward to "seeing" you there.

Thank you.

Regards,

Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.