Share this page:

file CoC January Meeting - eHealth Saskatchewan Projects

7 years 3 months ago #2080 by Nicole Langevin
Thanks Finnie...I know it's on right now, but I am unable to attend as I'm in another meeting and wondered if it would be available as a recording afterwards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #2078 by Nicole Langevin
Good morning Peter,

Is there a link to the WebEx presentation by chance? Unfortunately, I was unable to attend.

7 years 3 months ago #2029 by Peter Picton
Hello everyone,

Happy New Year to you all. Members of the community should have just received the WebEx invite to our January meeting which will feature presenters from eHealth Saskatchewan.

Michelle Mula, Patricia Rothney and Lillian Ly will be on hand to discuss initiatives underway, notably in EMR Interoperability and the province's Citizen Health Information Portal.

The meeting is on Tuesday January 31st (1PM ET), check the event notice below for all the webinar details.

ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/event-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2017/01/31/1973/133/coordination-of-care-january-meeting-improving-outcomes-for-patients-providers-and-health-systems-ehealth-saskatchewan-projects

Looking forward to having you join us for the presentation and discussion.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.