Share this page:

file Canadian FHIR Registry

7 years 9 months ago #1448 by Melva Peters
Replied by Melva Peters on topic Canadian FHIR Registry
As I mentioned on the call today, there is a project underway at HL7 International looking at the requirements for a FHIR Registry. It is Project 1058 - FHIR Repository Process and Requirements, Phase 1. It would be great if we can contribute Canadian requirements to this project.

Here is the link to the description of the project. www.hl7.org/Special/committees/fhirmg/projects.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=1058

I will get more information about how to contribute requirements.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #1447 by Attila Farkas
May I suggest that we start a very lightweight requirements list as to what we would all expect the service to do? Given that a full featured service like this might not happen overnight, having a list might give us the opportunity to decide the major features list required per roadmap milestones.

7 years 9 months ago #1445 by Joginder Madra
As a follow up to today's HL7 Community call, I'm starting this thread so that we can continue the discussion around establishing a Canadian FHIR registry for namespaces with respect to identifiers, terminology, etc. used in Canadian FHIR implementations. Additionally, it could be a place to find Canadian profiles, extensions and resource definitions.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.