Share this page:

file New e-prescribing Standards Working Group

7 years 10 months ago #1415 by Igor Sirkovich
Hi Bev,

I would like to participate in the e-prescribing Standards Working Group.

Thanks,

Igor Sirkovich
HL7 FHIR and eHealth Architecture Consultant
Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago #1410 by Marc L'Arrivee
Hi Bev,
I will participate.

Regards,
Marc
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

7 years 10 months ago #1402 by Beverly Knight
any questions can be sent to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
thankyou
beverly

7 years 10 months ago #1401 by Allana Cameron
Hi Bev, I would like to send you a question as a direct message. Can you share your email address here? Thanks, Allana

7 years 10 months ago #1395 by Beverly Knight
Hello
I am excited to let you know that Infoway will be initiating an “e-prescribing Standards Working Group” in early July. It is a new working group that will support the e-Prescribing priority in Canada and address the interoperability requirements for: the electronic creation and transmission of a prescription between an authorized prescriber and a patient’s pharmacy of choice

The purpose of this working group is to bring interested stakeholders (such as jurisdiction subject matter experts (medication management and standards expertise), vendors (knowledge-based, EMR, pharmacy systems, etc), pharmacists and prescribers) together to participate in the review and discussion of emerging e-prescribing standards that support e-prescribing in Canada.

I will update this posting with the link to the new working group and information about the first call as soon as possible. Please reply to this posting or email me if you are interested or have questions.

Thankyou and Please watch for updates.
Beverly Knight

Here is a powerpoint presentation to provide you with some information on the working group.

e-prescribing Working Group - call for participation

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.