Share this page:

file Ontario Proposed Changes to the pan-Canadian CDA Header

8 years 3 weeks ago #1226 by Wendy Huang
Ontario proposed changes are logged in the Infoway Request Management System (InfoRMS). I've attached the Ontario RFC with the reference numbers if any one would like to continue tracking the RFCs.

Ontario proposed changes for pan-Canadian CDA Header with InfoRMS referenced : ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/hl7/rfcs/on/923-ontario-proposed-changes-for-pan-canadian-cda-header-with-informs-referenced.

Best regards,
Wendy Huang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #381 by Wendy Huang
Hi Smita and fellow HL7 Community members,

Please find below the link to the proposed changes from Ontario with my comments on the right most column. For some of the changes such as changing the data types to be used, it requires further community discussion, so I will create separate topic threads to organize the various topics, instead of having all topics be buried under this thread.

Ontario Proposed Changes to the pan-Canadian CDA Header - whuang comments

Your feedback on Ontario's proposed changes and my comments are appreciated.

Best regards,
Wendy
Last edit: 9 years 1 day ago by Wendy Huang.

9 years 2 days ago #375 by Wendy Huang
Hi Smita,

I'll take a look at your proposed changes and will respond with my comments shortly. The process to handle proposed changes to pan-Canadian standards artifacts will also be shared shortly.

Best regards,
Wendy

9 years 2 days ago - 9 years 2 days ago #374 by Smita Kachroo
Dear HL7 Community,

Please find the link below for the list of changes to the pan-Canadian CDA Header proposed by Ontario. We will appreciate the feedback of the community members.

Ontario Proposed Changes to the pan-Canadian CDA Header

Kind Regards,
Smita kachroo
Last edit: 9 years 2 days ago by Smita Kachroo.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.