Share this page:

file Welcome!

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #219 by Melva Peters
Welcome! was created by Melva Peters
I want to welcome you to the new Health Level Seven (HL7) International Community. There is lots of exciting work going on in the HL7 community – in Canada and at the International level. I'm excited about this new community and the opportunities it brings for collaboration.

We’re looking forward to the upcoming Working Group Meeting in San Antonio, TX from January 19-23. As always there will be strong Canadian representation – participating in a wide variety of activities – FHIR (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resource) Connect-a-thon, Governance meetings, Work Group meetings, FHIR Clinical Connect-a-thon and the Payer Summit! We’ll be well represented!

Upcoming Meetings:
• San Antonio, TX – January 19-23, 2015
• Paris, FR – May 10-15, 2015
• Atlanta, GA – October 4-9, 2015

There is strong interest (and effort) in the development of the FHIR standard within the HL7 Community and there has been interest in creating a FHIR Community. Stay tuned for more information on this.

We are looking for individuals interested in participating as voting members for HL7 Canada on the HL7 International ballots and elections. If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact me or Bev Sutton.

We look forward to active discussions on the HL7 International Community. Please join in!

Melva
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Beverly Sutton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.