Share this page:

file HL7 Canada TOR

7 years 3 months ago #1961 by Melva Peters
Replied by Melva Peters on topic HL7 Canada TOR
The final version of the Terms of Reference have been posted for approximately four weeks. We will consider this version of the Terms of Reference approved. I will be working with Infoway to begin the process for an election of the HL7 Canada Council.

If you are interested in becoming an elected member of the Council (4 members to be elected), stay tuned for further information.

Thank you to everyone who spent time to review, comment and participate in the discussions.

Melva
HL7 Canada Chair

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #1915 by Melva Peters
Thanks for your comments Thomas.
We did discuss jurisdictional representation being geographical on the teleconference, but we didn't make a change to it.

We didn't discuss a requirement of having someone second a nomination.

I'd be interested in others comments about these two potential changes to the Terms of Reference. Please respond to this thread.

Thanks,
Melva

7 years 4 months ago #1890 by Thomas Zhou
Replied by Thomas Zhou on topic HL7 Canada TOR
Hi Melva,

Sorry for my late review.
Please take a look at my comments.

Best Regards,
Thomas Zhou

1.1.1 An elected member can be re-elected for an unlimited number of terms.
Comment: New eligible candidates are encouraged to join the council, and recommended candidates need a second to compete for the council members.

1.1.1 No single jurisdiction may have direct or indirect personnel holding more than one-third of the seats on the HL7 Canada Council.
Comment: it is recommended that at least either one of members comes from west and east Canada.

7 years 4 months ago #1886 by Melva Peters
Here is the final version of the HL7 Canada Terms of Reference for review. The review period is open until end of day December 18th. Any comments are received and responded to. If no comments are received, this version will be considered to be approved.
HL7 Canada Terms of Referenced v3 - FINAL

7 years 4 months ago #1874 by Melva Peters
Thanks to everyone who helped to revised the HL7 Canada Terms of Reference. I have attached the updated version that will be discussed and finalized on the December 6th call.

HL7 Canada Terms of Referenced v3 - Proposed FINAL

7 years 4 months ago #1865 by Joginder Madra
Replied by Joginder Madra on topic HL7 Canada TOR
We will review the updated TOR at next week's HL7 Canada Community call (Tuesday Dec 6 @ noon eastern). Meeting details here - ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/event-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2016/12/06/1188/165/hl7-pan-canadian-standards-review-call-times-in-et

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.