Share this page:

file RE: CA Core / Monthly Calls: Please see calendar invites for meeting updates

3 years 10 months ago #6027 by Michael Savage
Hi again all,

Apologies for clogging up your forum feed today with so many logistical changes. This is an important update re: how to get into the zoom meetings for this Community. This applies to everyone, and will involve taking some extra time before any upcoming meetings.

Meeting hosts have been asked by InfoCentral to place additional security measures on our meetings listed on the events calendar. In addition to the precautions added earlier this week, we now require attendees to 'register' for meetings. The registration link is located in the details of the event in the calendar. Registering for one occurrence of a recurring meeting will provide you registration for all of that meeting's occurrences. Once you have 'registered' for a meeting (or a series of meetings), the connection details will be sent to you via email. This will inevitably cause some hiccups in meeting attendance, but I don't believe anyone in this Community (especially those on the call last Friday afternoon) would feel that convenience is worth the risk.

Thanks in advance for your patience as we adjust to these new precautions.

-Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #6024 by Michael Savage
Morning all,

As mentioned last Friday, I have placed additional security measures on the meetings I host:

CA Core - Clinical Stream - every Monday 2pm
CA Core - Profile Updates - every other Friday 2pm
FHIR Implementers Monthly Call - 4th Weds of every month 12pm

If you attend these meetings, please see their calendar invites for the credentials you will need going forward.

Any questions, just let me know.

-Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.