Upon first login after March 31, 2024, all Infoway Account users will be required to reconfirm acceptance of the Terms of Use and License Agreements. Learn More >

Share this page:

map-pin PR/CR Spec Development work stream

6 years 9 months ago #2723 by Attila Farkas
I have created the space on InfoScribe for the ProviderRegistry and added those listed in the minutes as authors. Currently the space is not visible to non-registered users. If that needs to change we'll look into that possibility. I called the collection generic as we should try to come up with a list of use cases that make sense for a provider registry and then see how we can represent optionality of some features. In case you (the authors) are not familiar with Confluence editing, I would propose a quick crash course so that it becomes clear how to use the editorial features (on the InfoScribe landing page, left side navigation, you can find a number of how-to videos we created to help, link is here. ). I can also help with a quick training exercise just let me know.

Thanks,
Attila

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #2720 by Alan Leung
Attendees: Kris Lewis (Sierra Systems), Natalya Pogrebetsky (eHealth Ontario), Attila Farkas (Infoway), Sisira De Silva (NLCHI), Alan Leung (Sierra Systems)

Summary:
• Some consensus on spreadsheet and use cases to support in near future (docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FP2tFB2Tx2pIrfoppnXpd24nIY3H7Mm5eELcNNVvQRg/edit?usp=sharing)
• Attila to enable InfoScribe space
• Smita/Alan to populate InfoScribe document space with a paragraph summarizing each use case, add Guidance and Business Rules as applicable at a pan-Canadian level of detail
• Smita to work on:
Organization Probabilistic Match
Practitioner Probabilistic Match
Organization Get by Unique ID
Practitioner Get by Unique ID
• Alan to work on:
Organization Deterministic Query
Practitioner Deterministic Query
Organization Created Notification
Organization Updated Notification
Practitioner Created Notification
Practitioner Updated Notification
• Similar work will occur for the Client Registry domain but after PR domain work has proceeded and we can take some lessons learned from the PR effort

6 years 9 months ago #2694 by Natalya Pogrebetsky
Just a reminder: Our meeting is tomorrow -June 14, at 1:00 eastern.
Agenda for this week: try to define FHIR PR use cases (will continue to work on a spreadsheet proposed by Alan).

Thanks,
Natalya

6 years 10 months ago #2624 by Kris Lewis
FYI - Added a meeting to the calendar for
Wednesday May 31, at 1:00 eastern
(Also June 14 and June 28)

zoom.us/j/587634756

6 years 10 months ago #2621 by Alan Leung
This is a link to a matrix whose purpose is to try to determine which use cases to document (in InfoScribe) for a pan-Canadian FHIR profile for the Provider Registry domain. Please note the last column of the matrix, "Proposed Canadian FHIR PR use cases". The matrix can be edited.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FP2tFB2Tx2pIrfoppnXpd24nIY3H7Mm5eELcNNVvQRg/edit?usp=sharing

Any discussion is appreciated.

6 years 10 months ago #2618 by Natalya Pogrebetsky
Here is the link for PCR/PPR business overview:

PCR/PPR business overview

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.