Share this page:

file SNOMED CT MTUG Meeting - July 27, 2021

2 years 9 months ago #7024 by Anibal Jodorcovsky
Great. I was just perusing the Mapping Tooling User Group link and it's great. So, it seems indeed that this is basically the same tool as the current Term Manager provided by Apelon. Is the plan to replace Term Manager with snap2SNOMED? I'm asking since I'm building some internal procedures for my team and I'd like to set proper expectations with them as to the future of the tool set.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 9 months ago #7023 by Kelly Davison
Thanks for the questions Anibal. MTUG meetings have been happening regularly since February and Canadian stakeholders have had input into the design requirements. Vision board with features link here: confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/USRG/Mapping+Tooling+User+Group

All meetings are recorded and the recordings are posted to the confluence page for folks around the globe who are unable to make them in person. It's very early for me too ;) .

Kelly

2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #7022 by Anibal Jodorcovsky
I'd love to participate in these calls but 5AM ET is way too early :-) --- any chance one of these meetings can be done 8am-8pm ET?

Kelly, is this tool (snap2snomed) basically a replacement for Term Manager, or it considered a different tool with different feature set?
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Anibal Jodorcovsky. Reason: Typo

2 years 9 months ago #7021 by Kelly Davison
Correction, meeting is early tomorrow - the 27th. I have updated the post.

Kelly

2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #7019 by Kelly Davison
Greetings folks,
SNOMED International and CSIRO will provide an update on the SNAP2SNOMED project early tomorrow morning.

Those of you who have participated in the MTUG previously, and for anyone interested, here is the link to the SNOMED International Confluence page where you can find links to the tool under progress, links to provide feedback and when the recording is uploaded, additional meeting details: confluence.ihtsdotools.org/display/USRG/MTUG+Meeting+-+27th+July+2021

The next MTUG meeting, another development progress update, is on August 24, 2021 at 10:00 UTC (6 AM ET/ 3AM PT).

Kelly
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Kelly Davison. Reason: Correction.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.