Share this page:

file Reminder: IHE Community Call - February 2, 2024, 12:00pm - 01:00pm ET

3 months 3 days ago #9020 by Attila Farkas
Thank you for offering these thoughts Michael. We are absolutely going to take them into account and I was planning to talk to some of them today. Unfortunately our meeting today did not send notifications until the recent post and the community could not react in time.
Just in the interest of clarity, we are going to reschedule the meeting to next Friday, Sadrina will post the new coordinates and send out a notification here and cross post in the other WGs.

Thank you,
Attila

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 3 days ago #9019 by Michael Nusbaum
Hey team... a couple of thoughts as you reschedule this meeting. The IHE Canada "community" has not been engaged for some time, so for many participants in this list, it may be that they are not aware of the involvement that Infoway has had with IHE, and the use of IHE products and processes, over the past couple of years. I'd like to suggest that you offer some PROMOTION of IHE Canada in your follow-up announcement(s), to remind folks that participation in IHE Canada is more relevant now that it has been for some time. In this promotion, you might reference the PS-CA architecture and its use of (some) IHE profiles, as well as the use of IHE Catalyst, IHE Gazelle tools, and other components making up the IHE processes.

I'd also suggest you do some cross-posting to other communities, as it is clear (to me) that additional recruitment to IHE Canada is necessary... an important! I'd also suggest some social media announcements as well.

Please let me know how I can help. :)

3 months 4 days ago #9018 by Sadrina Petit
Hello IHE Community Members,

We would like to remind you of the upcoming IHE Community call scheduled for tomorrow Friday, February 2, 2024, from 12:00pm to 01:00pm ET.Friday, February 2, 2024, from 12:00pm to 01:00pm ET.

Agenda:

Quick Summary of the Year in Progress
NA Connectathon
Patient Summary Activity
Ongoing Roadmap Development
Profile Authoring: Lunch and Learn Sessions
Benefactor Program
IHE Canada Status

We look forward to connecting with you!

Thank you,

Sadrina P.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.