Share this page:

file Strengthening Canada's participation at IHE International

3 months 1 week ago #8992 by Derek Ritz
:) This is terrific news, Attila. I'm very pleased to see the Infoway Team stepping forward in this important way. I hope our leadership will be well noted by some of the other national digital health agencies -- and that we'll be trend-setters! Go Canada!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago #8986 by Michael Nusbaum
Congratulations to Infoway! I see this as a wonderful opportunity for Canada to both contribute to, and benefit from, an extensive international community dedicated to fostering interoperability in digital health. Looking forward to seeing how IHE Canada can support this!

3 months 1 week ago #8985 by Attila Farkas
Dear colleagues,

Some of you may have seen the press announcements this morning. Canada Health Infoway has joined IHE International as a Benefactor Member . This is very exciting news because it will strengthen our relationship and collaboration and give us the opportunity to both consume and contribute to international interoperability, opening new avenues for promoting Canadian innovation. We will organize a community meeting very soon to discuss what this means for us and next steps. Stay tuned.

Thank you,
Attila

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.