Upon first login after March 31, 2024, all Infoway Account users will be required to reconfirm acceptance of the Terms of Use and License Agreements. Learn More >

Share this page:

file Derek Ritz : IHE Canada Liaison : 2020-23

3 years 10 months ago #5947 by Derek Ritz
Thanks, all, for the congrats I've received (on this thread, and thru other channels). I very much appreciate the vote of confidence and look forward to continuing to progress our digital health interoperability work in Canada as our IHE liaison. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 10 months ago #5946 by Elliot Silver
Congratulation Derek, and best wishes.

3 years 10 months ago #5944 by Peter Humphries
Keep up the great work, Derek!

3 years 10 months ago #5943 by Andrea MacLean
Dear IHE Community members:

Infoway is pleased to announce that Derek Ritz will be continuing in his role as the IHE Canada Liaison for the 2020-23 term.

When Derek was first elected to this role in 2018, he promised that it would not be business as usual for IHE Canada, and together with the IHE Canada community, that promise has certainly been kept as was evident in the 2019-20 IHE Canada Annual report (infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/ihe/3306-ihe-canada-2019-2020-annual-report-final).

Please join me in congratulating Derek.

We look forward to a very exciting 2020-23 with Derek and the IHE Canada community.

Thank you.

Regards,

Andrea

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.