Share this page:

file Canadian Common Data Standards for Interoperability - Nov 18, 2022 - Recording

1 year 4 months ago #8219 by Michael Nusbaum
Thanks to you all for making this material available. I am extremely interested in this topic, and would like to find ways to get more involved. Please add my name to any e-mail distributions regarding further efforts underway, and feel free to reach out for any perspectives from the xSDO community, especially as it relates to IPS... I'm deeply involved with the JIC, IHE and ISO/TC215 on this topic.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #8214 by Joel Francis
Hello HL7 Canada Community

In addition to providing the links to the recording and slides of the Canadian Common Data Standards for Interoperability presentation on November 18th, 2022, the Infoway and CIHI team have collated and provided answers to the various questions that were received during the presentation as well as those received after the presentation by other channels.

Please note that the answers may have been updated so that they are more fulsome and accurate.

You may find the FAQs here: Canadian Common Data Standards for Interoperability - Nov 18, 2022 FAQ

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask in the HL7 Canada forum or you can send us an email using the Contact Us form - please use the Standards (General) subject.

Best Regards,

Infoway Standards Team

1 year 4 months ago #8209 by Joanie Harper
Hi Michael,

The slides were included on the post just before this one: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/forum/221-hl7-canada/4736-canadian-common-data-standards-for-interoperability-nov-18-2022-slides

Please let me know if you need anything further.

best regards,
Joanie Harper

1 year 5 months ago #8206 by Michael Nusbaum
Joanie, is there a slide deck available from this presentation? Can you post it here?

Tnx.

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #8187 by Joanie Harper
Hello HL7 Canada Community,

Thank you so much for your participation in the Canadian Common Data Standards for Interoperability presentation on November 18 and thank you for all of the questions that you asked. The recording of the meeting is now available here .

Please note that there were some technical difficulties encountered from 17:35 to 19:25 of the recording. Our apologies.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask in the HL7 Canada forum or you can send us an email using the Contact Us form - please use the Standards (General) subject.

We will keep in touch as the work progresses.

Canada Health Infoway
Standards Team
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Joanie Harper.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.