Share this page:

file Terminology Community Discussion: Should InfoCentral support one terminology community to better reflect implementation realities and needs?

6 years 2 months ago #3841 by Andrea MacLean
Dear HL7 community,

Our thanks to everyone who particpated in the one community discussion.

The deck and all next steps will now be communicated from the SNOMED CT community, so please do subscribe to that forum to keep yourself looped in and part of the conversation.

The posting can be found with the link to the deck and some suggested next steps can be found here: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/forum/220-snomed-ct/2094-terminology-community-discussion-should-infocentral-support-one-terminology-community-to-better-reflect-implementation-realities-and-needs#3839

We look forward to working with you and helping to meet your terminology needs.

Thank you.

Regards,

Andrea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #3712 by Andrea MacLean
Thanks for sharing your thoughts Sharilyn. It aligns with the feedback that we have received so far.

If anyone else wishes to express their opinion via the forum as they are not able to attend the meeting, please feel free to do so.

Thank you.

Andrea

6 years 3 months ago #3710 by Sharilyn Kmech
I don't know that I will be able to join this call . I strongly believe that the move towards one terminology community would best meet the needs of your members.

6 years 3 months ago #3707 by Andrea MacLean
Canada Health Infoway has received a request to host all terminology related discussions in one community that is more reflective of real-life project implementations that often need to implement more than one terminology to meet their clinical and business requirements.

Please join us on April 3, 2018 at 1PM ET , to learn more and express your views for how we move forward because your opinion matters.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.