Share this page:

file Consolidated Comments for the HL7 Sept 2018 Ballot

5 years 7 months ago #4283 by Ron Parker
Thanks so much for these Ken, again my apologies. This is my first time through this process, and there has been support staff transition as well so I am afraid I did not catch your initial link.

eHealth Ontario's responses will be incorporated into the consolidated document first thing in the morning and reposted. Many thanks to you and your team for this contribution.

Rp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #4280 by Ken Sinn
Hi Ron,

I submitted comments on behalf of eHealth Ontario for 4 separate package: FHIR Infrastructure, Patient, Observation and General R4 Trial-for-Use.

They were uploaded here: infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/hl7/hl7-ballot-spreadsheets/2660-ehealth-ontario-fhir-r4-ballot-comments-2018-09-ballot-cycle

I replied w/ the link to your initial post on Monday - infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/forum/221-health-level-seven-international-hl7/2410-hl7-sept-2018-ballot-comments-due-today#4266
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Ken Sinn. Reason: link provided

5 years 7 months ago #4279 by Ron Parker
Hello everyone:

We had only two submitters of comments for the HL7 September ballot, and their comments were both entirely on the FHIR Infrastructure Ballot.

You can find the consolidated spreadsheet HERE .

One commenter provided their comments on the HL7 GForge site, which is free to access but you may need to sign up for.

If you have anything to say about these comments, please respond here in the forum.

Thanks... Rp

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.