Latest pan-Canadian LOINC Observation Code Database (pCLOCD) release R05.18.00_2.74 is now available for review and implementation accessible from Terminology Gateway.
Highlights of this release includes:
- Updates based on February LOINC® 2.74 release
- Changes based on pCLOCD Community:
- Requests for change: 17 new LOINC codes added to pCLOCD in English and French
- Corrections to a few pan Canadian Component and Viewer names for terms in English and French
- Deprecated 6 XCA codes that can be mapped to LOINC codes
Learn more about all the changes in pCLOCD release notes.
If you are looking to learn more about pCLOCD, visit the LOINC and pCLOCD Standards page for resources that will help you learn more about this terminology standard and get connected to the community.
Requests for change to pCLOCD and LOINC can be made via Infoway’s request for change management system, InfoRMS, which is accessible once you have logged into your Infoway account.
If you do not have an Infoway account, register to request an InfoCentral account and accept the appropriate license agreements.
If you would like more information about any of our products or services, please contact us.