The HL7 Working Group events provide an opportunity to advance and collaborate on HL7 standards to help improve health care.
This year, the unifying theme of "The Role of Policy in the Advancement of Healthcare Interoperability Standards Development and Adoption" agenda features healthcare leaders, experts and content for all levels.
- HL7 FHIR Connectathon, May 6-7
- Hands-on FHIR development and testing
- Working Group Meeting Plus, May 8-12
- Elevated and inclusive policy conversations
- Content for all levels
- More than 40 work groups collaborate on standards
Register to attend.
HL7 Canada Affiliate members save on registration for all HL7 events. If you are an HL7 Canada Affiliate member, please contact us (Select: Standards - General, in Subject field) to request the HL7 member discount registration code.
To secure early bird registration, please contact us by April 6th