Share this page:

file FHIR North

7 years 6 months ago #1612 by James Agnew
Replied by James Agnew on topic FHIR North
I'd like to give a quick shoutout to the Canada section on chat.fhir.org (Zulip) .

It might be worth posting a quick description of what you're looking for there in case others are working on the same, and either way it would be awesome to see more CanCon in that stream. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #1611 by Shamil Nizamov
Replied by Shamil Nizamov on topic FHIR North

gtong wrote: If you specifically need Canadian ones let me know and I'll see if I can put you in touch with other colleagues I know are working on some.

This will be really appreciated. We would like BC profile(s) to be aligned with other provinces or have little differences.

Regards,
Shamil

7 years 6 months ago #1610 by Gavin Tong
Replied by Gavin Tong on topic FHIR North
Hi,

If you're interested in profiles that are simply made for Canadian implementations you can try searching the simplifier.net profile registry. Even if you don't find Canadian profiles you will definitely find ones being implemented in the US, in particular you may want to check out the Data Access Framework or Structured Data Capture initiatives and corresponding resources. If you specifically need Canadian ones let me know and I'll see if I can put you in touch with other colleagues I know are working on some.

If you need Canadian profiles that are "approved" via a pan-Canadian standards governance body we don't have any of those...yet :)

Thanks,

Gavin

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #1609 by Shamil Nizamov
Replied by Shamil Nizamov on topic FHIR North

lmckenzie wrote:

Do we have Canadian FHIR profile(s) already, may I see one before we start re-inventing ours in BC?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Shamil Nizamov.

8 years 1 week ago #1257 by Lloyd Mckenzie
FHIR North was created by Lloyd Mckenzie
Just a reminder that the FHIR North connectathon will be running in Hamilton at Mohawk College on Wed. April 27th, the day before Apps for Health. We still have some seats left if you're interested.

We're running 3 of the tracks from the Montreal connectathon: If you want to do something else, there's an experimental track too. In addition to hacking, there will also be tutorials and networking opportunities.

You can find more information here: www.fhirnorth.ca .

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.