Share this page:

file HL7 2024 January Ballot: HL7 Canada Voters Can Now Link to Chair Votes

3 months 2 weeks ago #8958 by Ron Parker
Yes, so sorry about that Elliot. Appreciate your contribution immensely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #8955 by Shannon O'Connor
Thanks Ron! Just confirming that I've linked my votes to yours in Jira and also abstained from the votes in Ballot Desktop. I will be there tomorrow but will need to drop off around 1:40pm.

Talk to you soon!

Shannon

3 months 2 weeks ago #8954 by Elliot Silver
Hi Ron,

I've linked my votes.

Ouch, 18th is going to be tough, but I'll see what I can do.

I've got a conflict Tuesday, but I'll try to make it.

Elliot.

3 months 3 weeks ago #8951 by Ron Parker
Hello HL7 Canada designated voters.

I have selected Abstain for all of the items in the January 2024 Ballot, both in the Ballot Desktop and in Jira.

Please take the time to go to your Jira Ballot Dashboard and for each of your No Vote items in the dashboard and Link them to my vote.

Now, I regret I was negligent in getting the ballot package out sooner, and this means people will only have this week to review the the Ballot Packages. This is very sub-optimal and I apologize for the delay.

I have asked for ballot comments to be returned by Jan 18th, although we should probably extend that to EoD Friday the 19th.

We do have a Canada Council meeting on Tuesday at 1 PM Eastern to review several items.

Ron Parker, HL7 Chair

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.