Share this page:

file Entities stream (Patient, Practitioner, PractitionerRole, etc.) review and comments

3 years 11 months ago #5909 by Peter Bomberg
First of all I am not sure the JIRA's relate to the entities stream, that is why I asked originally, but they relate to practitioners (directly or indirectly). Again my apologies we at this time have no intention to use CA Core, the question I asked do you want info on the underlying resources but it sounds like your solely looking at the CA Core profile in which case non of this is applicable.

I starter replying but will wait until it's clearer.

jira.hl7.org/browse/FHIR-26876 - Currently the data type for the Organization.contact is an address however it should be a location as there is often a need to track aspects such as business ID, status, alias, etc relating to the organization

I'm not sure I fully understand this comment:
Organization.contact.address - is the Address data type.
Business ID - Organization.identifier
Status - Organization.active
Alias - Organization.alias

Yes but they are all attributes relating to the organization, not the location as an example each building has a POC, ID and so on this is all supported if the the address Organization.contact.address is changed to to Organization.contact.location

How does the Procedure resource relate to the Entities sub-stream? only indirectly as we are using Procedure to capture inspections and we inspect Practitioners and PractionerRoles

<pausing here>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #5908 by Shamil Nizamov
jira.hl7.org/browse/FHIR-26876 - Currently the data type for the Organization.contact is an address however it should be a location as there is often a need to track aspects such as business ID, status, alias, etc relating to the organization

I'm not sure I fully understand this comment:
Organization.contact.address - is the Address data type.

jira.hl7.org/browse/FHIR-26862 - The procedure resource has status and statusReason, but lacks statusDate to capture when the information changed.
jira.hl7.org/browse/FHIR-26860 - Please add RegulatedAuthorization to the CodeableReference list in Procedure.reason.Reference in order to support inspections of licences (facility, product, etc.)
jira.hl7.org/browse/FHIR-26859

How does the Procedure resource relate to the Entities sub-stream?

jira.hl7.org/browse/FHIR-26654 - The communication (language) model on practitioner does not allow the capturing of the practitioners preferred language, this is a requirement for HC as we have an obligation to communicate with people in the official language of their choice.
The Communication language is also the qualification of the Practitioner. You may use Coding.userSelected component to indicate the preference.

jira.hl7.org/browse/FHIR-26648 - The group resource currently constrains the member types...
The Group resource is out of scope for CA Core at the moment.

jira.hl7.org/browse/FHIR-26641 - The Location resource has a status element, but lacks the status change date or status effective aspects
This is the question to the group if the group would like to have such extension in the CA Core.

jira.hl7.org/browse/FHIR-25941 - If a facility or party is licenses/authorized interdependently of the product there needs to be a way to create the association ...

How does this apply to the Entity sub-stream?
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Shamil Nizamov.

3 years 11 months ago #5907 by Randy Nonay
Hi,

I'm looking to get our business team involved int his area to review the proposed resources and comment from an ALberta perspective.

Would it be possible to get links to the specific resources being considered - not just the jira topics?

Thanks

3 years 11 months ago #5893 by Shamil Nizamov

4 years 1 day ago #5891 by Peter Bomberg
Are you looking for comments relating to the build resources, ie there are several open JIRA's that relate to these items?

I will gladly provide links as well as the background on these in addition to participating in discussions on the resources, but I want to make sure I understand the ask. However as it stands we are not planning to use the CA Core FHIR Profile so if the ask is related to the profile I really dont have anything to offer.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.