Share this page:

exclamation-circle Remote Reporting for Imaging

9 years 3 days ago #446 by Peter Popowycz
I have uploaded the document with my comments/edits included.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 days ago #444 by Diane Larwood
I have addressed all the spelling, grammar, repeat/wrong word issues in the document and forwarded directly to Chris. When others are reviewing please comment on the specific document content so as not to repeat effort.

thanks,
Diane

9 years 4 days ago #442 by Chris Lindop
Kinson - You are correct. This implementation guide specifies XDW as the workflow profile with the workflow document description described for the remote read use case. In addition, the Read Request is described as an XDS-SD as a text document using the HL7 OMI message for clinical content. I placed both of these content entries in the Volume 3 section.

I have described the usage of XDS-I and DSUB for notifications at the Volume 1 level. What remains is the usage of these transactions in the volume 2. No new transactions. Just how to implement for Remote Reading.

Connectathon participants would need to test the IHE profiles with the specific Remote Read content specified. The next step would be full workflow testing. That could be performed at the Connectathon. I am sure we could have this arranged.

9 years 4 days ago #441 by Chris Lindop
Comments such as spelling, word tense, etc can be sent directly to me.

Comments which warrant additional group discussion should be posted.

9 years 4 days ago #440 by Diane Larwood
Chris- do you want us to post our comments on the document here or email them to you? Mine are mostly corrections to document for additional words, spelling, word tense, etc.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.