Infoway's Request Management System (InfoRMS) was updated for changes to SNOMED CT Request for Change Project. Existing Requests for Changes were not be impacted. Workflows for all other InfoRMS projects remain the same.
Summary of changes for SNOMED CT RFC Project include:
- New mandatory fields for: Date of Project Implementation, Translation Required, Requestor’s Organization and Source Terminology
- Existing fields made mandatory: Implementation Project, References, Reason for Change, Definition of Proposed Concept, Proposed Parent ID and Proposed FSN
- New optional field: Final Concept ID for New Concept RFC types
- Updates to permissible values list for following fields: Semantic tag, Concept Status and Description Status to align to SNOMED International values
- Updated RFC batch submission excel templates (English and French) and single submission screens to reflect all applicable changes
We welcome your questions and concerns, via our contact us form.
If you no longer require access to InfoRMS, please let us know.