The past two years have been challenging for the Canadian health care system, but if there was one silver lining, it was the rapid adoption of digital health. As Canadians return to in-person events, it’s important we maintain the momentum digital health adoption has gained.
Indeed, 84% of physicians who use virtual care say it improves their patients’ access to care and 90% of patients were satisfied with their virtual care experience. That’s reason to celebrate!
We hope you can join us to celebrate the progress digital health is making during Digital Health Week 2022 (Nov. 14-20).
There are lots of ways to participate, including joining one of the events during Digital Health Week and beyond:
- #HCLDR tweet chat. HCLDR Community & Infoway. Virtual. Nov. 15, 8:30-9:30 p.m. EST
- Partnership Conference. Infoway. Montreal. Nov. 15-16
- eReferral via eFax Webinar. eHealth Centre of Excellence. Virtual. Nov. 17, 12-1 p.m. EST
- Putting Digital Health to Work. BC Children's Hospital & Women’s Health Research Institute. Vancouver. Nov. 17, 2-4:30 PST
- Evidence2Practice Ontario. eHealth Centre of Excellence. Virtual. Nov. 18, 12-1 p.m. EST
- Digital Health Innovation Conference. HIMSS Ontario Chapter. Toronto. Nov. 29
You can also join the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #ThinkDigitalHealth.