Infoway is proud to support HL7 International, to be the home of HL7 Canada, and to host the election for the HL7 Canada Affiliate Chair and two HL7 Canada Council member-at-large positions.
Read full details on the expectations for these roles, how to complete the nomination process and more.
Participate in the election and nominate a candidate for the HL7 Council positions
We are looking for knowledgeable, talented leaders that want to be involved in continuing to shape and promote the use of HL7 and related work in Canada. There is one private sector member-at-large position and one public sector member-at-large position to be filled, representing the HL7 Canada Community for the term of two years.
If you know of someone interested in:
- representing Canada on the HL7 Canada Council;
- representing Canada in HL7 International Balloting;
- leading HL7 Community engagement;
- continuing to shape HL7 profile work in Canada,
then we invite you to nominate the next HL7 Canada Council representatives.
The election process is open to all HL7 Canada members and starts with the nomination period January 3-16, 2022 on the HL7 Community Forum.
- Nominations: Jan 3-16, 2022
- Preparation for ballot: January 17-21, 2022
- Voting: January 22 - Feburary 5, 2022
- HL7 Canda Council Election Results: February 8, 2021
Eligible candidates may be nominated or may choose to self-nominate by completing the HL7 Canada Affiliate Chair Nomination Form or HL7 Canada Council Voting Member Nomination Form and posting it to the HL7 Community nomination forum thread between January 3 to 16, 2022.