With years of investment in centralized data collection solutions, electronic health records, and data warehouses and the shift from implementation of point of care systems and EHRs to use of data for analytics, the Health Analytics community will facilitate:
- Sharing of analytic problem statements
- Sharing of analytic strategy and roadmaps
- Technology solutions (data acquisition, selection, implementation etc.)
- Skill and capability requirements
- Analytic artifacts (data visualization, machine learning, AI etc.)
Diane Gutiw, Director with the CGI Group and Lead of the Analytics Practice for Canada, and Finnie Flores, Program Lead in Architecture and Standards at Canadian Institute for Health Information (CIHI), will jointly facilitate this new community on InfoCentral. They will collaborate with the community to determine topics of interest, artifacts to work on, and will identify presentations and discussions relevant to support and advance these initiatives. Join the Health Analytics Community and join us for the kick-off meeting on September 27, 2018 at 2-3 p.m. EST.