Share this page:

file New ISO TC215 Community Info and Upcoming Webinar

7 years 6 months ago #1767 by Don Newsham
Greeting ISO Community Members
WIth some great work by the Infoway Standards Team, you may notice some new formatting, structure and information on the website. I'm still finding my way around, but do take a few moments, click away and learn what's happening with TC215 at ISO.

And, you could learn some specific information on USE CASES and PATIENT SUMMARY, this Thursday, Nov 3rd at 12 Noon EST at our Webinar. Join Elizabeth Keller and I as we update everyone on the new Use Case standard and it's application for the great new work on Patient Summary Standards Sets.

Here is the event notice and information. We hope to hear you on the webinar this Thursday.

Event Notice: ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/event-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2016/11/03/1890/133/iso-jic-use-case-and-patient-summary-standards

News Article: ic.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/infocentral-news/3163-use-case-patient-summary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.