Upon first login after March 31, 2024, all Infoway Account users will be required to reconfirm acceptance of the Terms of Use and License Agreements. Learn More >

Share this page:

file HL7 pan-Canadian Standards Review call - July 14, 2015

8 years 7 months ago #654 by Alan Leung
That sounds fine to me. Thanks Wendy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #650 by Wendy Huang
HI Alan,

Thank you for your comments. I would like to add your agenda topic on the September meeting as the person responsible for the Tooling portfolio at Infoway is on vacation during our August call and he would be valuable to the discussion.

Please let me know if there are any concerns with that approach.

Thanks
Wendy

8 years 8 months ago #602 by Alan Leung
Regarding item #16, "The formatting and wording of statements is not consistent and in some places is not clear. It's hard for jurisdictions and projects to properly follow the pan-Canadian Header in their implementation guides.", my experience in HL7v3 is that the sample messages also need to be enhanced to accurately reflect the standard. Creating sample messages using Message Builder goes a long way towards that. I'm not as familiar with the quality of CDA samples but I believe people frequently reference sample messages when the documentation wording is not clear. I'd be happy to join the discussion on this in the August call.

8 years 8 months ago #587 by Wendy Huang
From the "Influence and Contribute to Your Pan-Canadian Standards" webinar , the HL7 Community members agreed to pilot the HL7 pan-Canadian Standards Review calls for a monthly frequency on first Tuesday of every month from 12 - 1 pm Eastern Time. Call duration may be adjusted depending the items on the call. Such adjustment will be posted on the HL7 Community.

We will start with the frequency and duration in August and will retain this July 14th call as it was previously agreed by the stakeholders interested in the topics on the agenda.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks
Wendy

8 years 8 months ago #574 by Wendy Huang
On this month's call,, we will continue discussions on Ontario's proposed changes on the pan-Canadian Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) Header. We will also discuss topics surfaced on the community forum in the past month. If you have other topics for discussions, please contact me so that I can add them to the agenda.

Call details:
July 14, 2015
12-1:15 pm Eastern Time (UTC-4)

Webex: infoway-inforoute.webex.com/infoway-inforoute/j.php?MTID=m22e57aa47a28a5e9e424eea4347709f9

Teleconference information:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-8666260833 (Canada & US)
Conference Code: 163 110 6739
Show global numbers: www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=1631106739

Add call details to your calendar

Please review the updated spreadsheet from June 4, 2015 meeting prior to joining the call so that the value of the call will be maximized and outcomes are achieved.

Looking forward to your participation.

Best regards,
Wendy

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.