Share this page:

file ISO Technical Report on Sex and Gender in the EHR is now published

4 months 1 week ago #8906 by Beverly Knight
Hi
ISO does not allow the sharing of completed ISO standards and Technical Report documents. If you would like to email me separately I would be happy to give you an overview.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
thankyou for your interest
beverly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago #8905 by Beverly Knight
Hi
ISO does not allow the sharing of completed ISO standards and Technical Report documents. If you would like to email me separately I would be happy to give you an overview.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
beverly

4 months 1 week ago #8904 by Beverly Knight
Hi
beverly

4 months 1 week ago #8903 by Paula Martin
Hello - are we able to read the publication anywhere? I have colleagues who would be interested in reading the recommendations.

4 months 1 week ago #8902 by Kelly Davison
Thank you for this update, Beverly. It is great to hear about the progress that ISO is making. We look forward to continued collaboration.

Season's best,
Kelly

4 months 1 week ago #8900 by Beverly Knight
On behalf of Kelly Abrams, Claire Kronk and I we are very happy to inform this community that a significant milestone has been achieved within ISO TC 215. Using a Technical Report (TR) as a starting point we have successfully socialized the need to improve the data element definitions within ISO TC 215 standards used for digital health.

The TR has gone through the ISO process and just recently published. Heather Grain from AU and myself are now leading a significant update to the current TS22220 standard defining the data elements for the subject of care. With help from some international folks and a few folks from this community we will define the data elements for person and provider identification. This work will leverage the work done within the Gender Harmony Project as well as what is being done in BC for the sex and gender related data elements.

I would like to thank this group for their stories and input thus far. If anyone would like more information please let me know
thankyou
Beverly Knight

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.