Share this page:

file Health Analytics Community Meeting - October 27, 2022

1 year 5 months ago #8163 by Finnie Flores
Hello all,

Here is the link to the presentation deck on ACCESS Sonoma used by Walter during his presentation. infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/resources/docs/health-analytics/4010-2022-10-27-ibm-access-sonoma

If anyone wishes more information please contact the following:

Vanessa McKay, Client Executive, Ontario Public Sector
416-997-4386 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #8147 by Finnie Flores
Hi Sarah. Good to know that you found the presentation interesting. I have asked for Walter's presentation deck. Will post in the forum once I receive it.

Thanks

1 year 6 months ago #8146 by Sarah Spensley
Hello Finnie,

I really enjoyed this presentation - just wondering if the slides will be released from it.

Thank you!

Sarah

1 year 6 months ago #8141 by Finnie Flores
Hello all,

The Health Analytics Community is pleased to host, Walter Szyperski, a global leader for IBM’s Government Center of Excellence. He will be presenting IBM's involvement with Sonoma County in California on the ACCESS Sonoma, a new initiative focused on homeless people that broke down organizational silos and provided case workers with real-time data. ACCESS Sonoma helped reduce the homeless population by 9% and increase housing placements to 35%.

To attend this informative session, register in advance for free at infocentral.infoway-inforoute.ca/en/news-events/event-calendar/icalrepeat.detail/2022/10/27/35191/1305/health-analytics-community-meeting

Moderators: Linda MonicoFinnie Flores

InfoCentral logo

Improving the quality of patient care through the effective sharing of clinical information among health care organizations, clinicians and their patients.